Sunday, 19 July 2015

Sally Hansen New Wave Blue


I'm not usually a Sally Hansen girl and looked past their polishes in Boots but when seen this I thought different and thought I may as well give them a go and I am in love!. I haven't got many turquoise colours so this filled a gap beautifully.

It's got my favourite kind of brush big and thick so applies a absolute dream and dries so quick seriously why have I never tried Sally Hansen polishes before leave some suggestions of their polishes below so I can add it to my maybe already made list.

Sally Hansen New Wave Blue

                                                        
           Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig