Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Product Empties

My empties were slowly stocking up and there is just so many empty bottles I can keep without feeling like it's getting over the top. So I thought it was time for another empties post where I go over products I have finished and gave my honest review on them.

Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry
I have went through two of these I think that shows how much I love them it literally smells amazing and it lathers up to give that really clean feeling to the skin. I honestly can't get enough of it and will properly end up buying more.

Loreal Elvive Shampoo
When I finished my Kerastase shampoo I looked through my stash of shampoo's and found this one and thought I would just give it a go. Surprisingly it is very similar to the Kerastase shampoo I was using before but obviously for a way cheaper price. It gives my hair volume and I notice I can leave my hair for about three days before it needs washed again and before it was around 2 days.

Superdry Perfume
I actually finished this way back at the start of the year but didn't really notice as I don't usually go through perfumes at all but when I picked it up and saw it was empty I was gutted. It's my winter/spring perfume and gave off a light sweet smell and it lingered the whole day there was nothing better when I smelled my scarf and all I could smell was the perfume.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Know when a foundation is not coming out the pump any more so you'll use anything to get the rest in the bottle yeah I done that with this foundation. It's perfect for spring/summer and gives the skin a perfect glowy/dewy look. It also smells amazing and lasts all day.

Aussie Dry Shampoo
Soon after Batiste dry shampoo this comes after the only thing it lacks is it makes my hair become a little dry when applying it and it can take a tad longer to work into the hair but once you mess about it for a while it works well and since it's smaller it's perfect for travelling compared to the bit Batiste bottles.

Carex Hand Wash Strawberry Laces
My inner child comes out when it comes to these hand washes it's just more fun compared to the same old smell of hand wash. 99% of the time people will notice it after they have been to the bathroom and complement the fact it's a bit more amusing than the usual.



                                            
                                                            
                      Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig