Wednesday, 24 June 2015

City Break Travel Products

Trying to scale down on beauty products for just a city break is something I am working on and I think I have it down to a T so I'll share my can't go a couple of days without products in today's post

Skincare
I take my holy grail products when it's just a city trip as I know they won't be bashed about in a plane but stay with me when travelling, I start with my REN Hot Cloth Cleanser then the REN Vita Mineral Moisturising Cream. Then for nights I take REN Revitalising Night Cream for nights as my skin can't live without it recently.

Shower Time
I usually go through my collection of gift boxes I have been given with travel minis for when I go away so for shower gel I went with Beautiology Coconut & Lime. Then for shampoo and conditioner I went with the Mark Hill Brunette Duo.


Other Pieces
I always need my Kerastase Gel you know the drill with this one it's my holy grail. Also for my hair I need a dry shampoo Colab Extreme Volume London is perfect. I always need to smell well so I'm taking one of my favourite perfumes YSL Black Opium and for those under arms Sanex Deodorant.

I make lists but you know I will have forgot something I bet.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig