Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Be Summer Hair Ready

First of I'am finished college ahhhh so let's look forward to blogging more but I'll get more into that in this months catch up as I thought I would go over the products that are a must for me with the summer kinda trying to happen in the UK but these will also help a bomb if you are going on holiday so let's run through 'the' summer hair products.

Lee Stafford Poker Straight
I have used this for a good few years and always pick up a new one when I run out a bottle. It just works perfect if you are like me and your hair sometimes gets to big to the point it needs calming down pronto. I just spray some of this in and shake it through my hair and I find it really works.

COLAB London Dry Shampoo
Any dry shampoo really works and I love volume and texture in my hair when it's summer it helps gives that beachy lived in look and the COLAB Dry Shampoo works like a babe for texture.

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray
This is a must bring when it's summer and I go on holiday specially when you get straight out the pool spray this in and crunch your hair it gives such a beachy look and I love the smell of it. I also love using it just everyday as my hair is naturally a light curl and this helps give them a bit more structure.

Kerastase Forme Fatale
I have honked on about this since I started my blog and it's still a huge holy grail I only take a dot on my fingers put it in my hair before drying and it gives it a tone of volume once it's dry it's so worth the money.




                                                             

              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig