Monday, 18 May 2015

Small Shops & Coffee Stops




If there is one thing I love it's 'dinky' small shops with cute antique things and on a recent drive up to Falkland I took some snaps of my usual stops starting with the Cottage Craft Shop. Literally everything in it makes me want to go buy my own apartment and fill it with everything from this shop.You won't find anything in anywhere else and that is real plus for me knowing im the only person to have it.



We also popped into Fayre Earth which is just as nice and does more craft, stationary, jewellery etc it took major strength to not pick up the notebooks I just loved the design very 'vintage' looking. It's also super unique and you'll always find a gem in here.


  Peanut butter cupcake and hot chocolate you know I went for it.



                                                            
                                                               

              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig