Monday, 25 May 2015

REVIEW: Estee Lauder Double Wear



Being the poor student I am when high end samples come my way 99% of the time I am always going to use them. So when I found this Estee Lauder one for their Double Wear Foundation you bet I opened it up and tried it straight away.

The first thing I noticed is a little goes a long way with this I took a small amount on my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and basically covered my whole face minus my annoyingly large forehead of course. I did feel it set quickly so you've got to work it into the face as soon as but when it does set it looks amazing.


I would say it's a mix of dewy and matte if that can actually be a thing it just has the perfect mix that helps last all day, I didn't find myself looking at my face through the day and it seeing it had disappeared of my face it actually stayed in place with no primer or powder a huge first for me.

Now I have just got to get the bottle.

        
                                                               


              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig