Wednesday, 27 May 2015

May | Monthly Favourites


I can't get over how quick the months are going in lately it's crazy it feels like just last week I was writing up my April favourites. But another month is going so it's time to round up everything I have been loving through the month of May so lets get into it.


Pure Colour Dark Pink Lipliner Pencil
I picked this up on a random look in New Look at their new make up range and thought I would gave it a try to see how it would last. When I swatched it in the shop I thought it looked similar to MAC Soar at a very cheaper price of £1.99 so it was so worth even giving it a shot and I am so glad I did. I haven't stopped wearing it basically all month. Oh and p.s a comparison post is coming soon so you can really see what it's like.

YSL Dessin De Regard Waterproof Eyeliner
I got this eyeliner in a YSL set a while back but I totally forgot I got this eyeliner in it. So when I was searching my make up drawer and came across this it automatically went into my everyday make up bag. I tend to just line my upper line as it really helps my eyes look bigger and this liner does not budge at all which is a first for me as I can never get liner to stay put.

MAC Omega
I originally bought this for my brows and did love using it for that but I randomly started to just use to for it's actual purpose of an eyeshadow this month and now I can't stop using it. For a quick and simple shadow look this is the perfect colour.

Next Trousers
I am slowly building up my Summer wardrobe so I got these trousers from Next last month and have been wearing them non stop when it's nice weather. I love wearing just a simple white tee and the trousers and it looks good but also super casual and comfy (it's honestly like wearing pjs).

Leave something you'd loved this month.
                                              
               
                                                           

                  Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig