Monday, 6 April 2015

March | Monthly Favourites



With March being a pretty mad month which you'll know about if you read the latest Monthly Catch Up. I have rediscovered a old favourite and have being trying out some newbies that I now can't stop using everyday and have been a huge staple pretty much the whole month. So lets get the low down already...

Topshop Tornado Pointed Shaker Shoes
I picked these up maybe half way through the month and fell in utter love with them specially with the slightly warmer weather coming in (I say slightly it was snowing just last week..). I have seen them in so much shops and when I popped into Topshop and I saw these ones I knew they were the ones. A post with more close ups and me wearing them is coming this week!

REN Daily Supplement Moisterising Cream
Now, I know I have mentioned this before but I have been loving it in a totally different way than your just usual moisturiser. I have been mixing it with any foundation and it gives that perfect natural but still coverage look (perfect for work placement days). I have noticed my foundation applies so much easier when I do this and it lasts longer due to my face not feeling so dry through out the day.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Peach Club
First of this is not a peach more a light red if that's a thing?. I got this way back in Summer last year and I randomly picked it out my stash of lipsticks this month and started wearing it again. Now it's never off my lips if you see a picture of me in red lips on Instagram it's properly this. The only annoying thing about this is it does need tidied up and reapplied time it hits the afternoon but it's good when your eating.

YSL Mascara
Slightly different packaging than the link but it's more a sample size I got in a gift set but it's amazing I'll be buying the big one soon. I love this for everyday it's a one stroke wonder and super natural.

Jack Wills Polish
I done a post on this here and I rambled on about how much I loved it and I am still loving it now. I am never much of a pink polish girl but there is something about this polish that just does it for me.

HD Brows Palette in Vamp
I did a post about this here and gave a full review if you want to read it. I have always been a powder rather than pencil girl for brows and this palette has proved me why it's got all the colours you need and a wax. It's small so perfect for travel and the packaging looks sleek. I honestly can't fault it.

Let me know your favourites from the month down below!

                                    Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig