Sunday, 19 April 2015

It's Casual But Stylish


Another outfit post? I know I am spoiling you but I have loved managing to get the time to take pictures of my outfits since I had the Easter holiday's that and I really got time to style outfits together.



          SUNGLASSES NEW LOOK   TOP NEW LOOK   TROUSERS NEXT  SHOES TOPSHOP

If there is one thing I have been loving lately it's the laid back look that still looks like I kinda made an effort or least I think so. I have been lusting after these trousers from Next the past month like seriously I was getting to the point I looked at them online daily and then just went and got them. They fit like a dream and you can definitely size down with them. Tucked into a white or black top looks perfect with them or a crop top looks amazing too.




                                                               



                                                             
              
                 Follow on bloglovin  Follow on twitter  Follow on facebook  Follow on instagram

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig