Monday, 16 March 2015

REVIEW: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation


I feel everyone wants THE foundation that is a dream to apply without brushes well this is the babe you are needing. I tried for ages using a load of brushes to apply this and it always goes on either streaky or patchy to the point it shows off my dry patches (not a good look for anyone). So I was just about to give up well and truly then I just decided to go with the classic way and just use my hands to see if it made any difference and dang did it!.

I notice I use a smaller amount of product when I just use my hands so my purse is saying thank you that I won't be having to buy more foundation soon. It also does all the other good stuff it feels very light on the skin, lasts pretty much all day and the coverage is perfect using my hands as it gives a medium coverage so it still looks super natural on the skin.


sorry for no picture of me wearing it I have what looks like conjunctivitis so I don't want to put anything on my face, I do have a slightly edited on Instagram
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation

                                       Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig