Sunday, 8 March 2015

Barry M Varnish in Coral


An oldie but a goodie, Barry M's brighter shades are always a winner and Coral always brightens up my skin and works perfectly as we are slowly creaping into Spring time and the brighter shades are appearing. It just has to get a bit warmer outside already and I'll class it as Spring.

Coral is a mix or red/orange but I'd say the orange over powers the red just a tad more. The brush on this is one of the best I have used from Barry M I don't know what the difference is from my others but it fits the nail so perfectly and gives the perfect swipe across the nail. Two coats and this one is a winner with it drying in no time.


Leave your favourite Barry M shade below.





                         Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig