Monday, 2 March 2015

A Monthly Catch Up


*blows dust off blog* sorry I have been away for a few days. I have been beyond ill and couldn't even pull open my laptop to even write anything but I am getting better and can finally get back into the flow. I hate being away but it also gives me time to reflect on my blog and everything really.

LIFE
I had to really take a step back during February and take in the big picture with a lot of thing and for once put myself first. I got a job opportunity to work abroad with Thomas Cook and while it was exciting the time in-between getting the interview date and going I had a done a lot of questioning in my head.  Do I want this? do I want to travel across the world on my own? could I do it? and the answer was no for me. That is okay but I know others didn't agree with me that I didn't go but I put myself first and decided what I wanted to do. I may do it in a couple of years or what not but right now it's not for me. (London is still on the cards not to worry.)

BLOGGING
The whole brand opportunities is still such a huge shock to my brain and my friend's are properly annoyed now much I go on about how it freaks me out. If you caught my blog through the month I got to work with House of Fraser yes little old me the blogger in the corner (that's such a good blog name someone steal it). It blew my mind really that they picked me and I can't thank them enough for the opportunity it was awesome. I also want to work on a little blog re-doing I am finding it a little bare in places and a bit boring I want it to stand out so leave suggestions below and if you know any good designers that can give a hand let me know. ( a "shop my favourites" might even pop up).

I hope you had a great February here is to a better March I think I need it.

                                  Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig