Tuesday, 17 February 2015

The Night Cream Debate

I have seen a lot of different opinions on night creams and if there is any point in having a specific cream just for night time and I have to admit I am in with the yes crew. Let's get into why..

1. THICKNESS
The first thing I noticed when using a night cream is the difference in thickness compared to a moisturiser. It's not thick where your face feels sticky or uncomfortable you can still feels its there but the skin feels fresh. Which is so what you are after when your are going to sleep.

2. THE BENEFIT
When I wake up my skin feels 10x better when I remember my night cream it feels brighter, plumper and ready for make up.

3. WHEN DO I APPLY?
My main problem with skincare is what's the steps what is after which product and for me night cream is last if you use a serum (I don't) then after that if you are like me and are still easy with skincare then after you have done your second cleanse.

I personally love the REN Night Cream it does have a odd smell to it not a horrible smell just odd.

If you have any other night creams to add to the list leave them below!

                                 Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig