Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Music of My February

While I found January very slow for finding music I was enjoying February as it has been packed with music I can't stop listening to and having to cut this down into a few songs will be difficult but here goes. Oh and I hope that you like that I am now using Spotify to make monthly playlists of the songs I thought it would just look a lot nicer and easy to look back at.



Let me know what you think of the new layout and if you want me to do what I used to do with explaining why I like each song in the playlist.

Hope you enjoyed and leave the music suggestions you have been loving this month below!


                                        Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig