Sunday, 22 February 2015

Dealing with Anxiety & Panic Attacks

In the blogging/vlogging community I feel anxiety and panic attacks are talked about a bit and has turned into a subject that people (trolls) roll their eyes at. But more and more people opening up about it is such a good thing it let's people know dealing with it know they are not alone and it is okay to open up about.

THE WAYS I HELP MYSELF
Anxiety is different for everyone in my own opinion we all deal with it in our own way. So I am in no way saying this is what you should do I just want to share my tips and what could help anyone. First of the big thing for me and always works the best is if it's a situation causing the problem get your self out walk away from it in that moment be selfish. Selfishness can always look bad but you are thinking about your health and well-being and as I seen it there is nothing wrong with that. I notice my anxiety always starts from shaking so getting into the habit of drinking plenty water is a must I try to always have one on me.

I am obviously no expert as I said and my anxiety isn't as bad as other but the few things I do help.

If you want more help visit mind

                                Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig