Tuesday, 13 January 2015

The Book Shelf

I done a book collection/books I love right now post a while ago and I have definitely got some new ones I have been loving since. Their is a right mix with fictional stories, beauty&fashion books and one that I guess is kinda a cheat but I am gonna slip it in here anyway.

Pretty Honest by Sali Hughes
Every blogger has been rambling on about this or it's behind in their pictures recently with good right. Sali really structures out the book well with each section of beauty being covered. Dealing with the beauty counters section is such a blessing for me I hate going up to them I feel so intimidated but there is a good few tricks in here for some help.

it by Alexa Chung
An older but a goodie everyone knows about this and I have used it in a couple of my pictures it's such a staple for beauty and fashion lovers to have. Alexa gives you a kind of biography with beauty and fashion nipped in there and then. I adore Alexa's style she is incredible and I could reread this a million times over.

Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
Gotta support the fellow bloggers right?, I love Girl Online and Zoe did a smashing job on it. It's got that teen book feeling not too teen that you feel it could be some fanfiction more grown up teen and that almost feeling you are with the main character while she is writing on or off her blog.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
I started reading this last year during summer and just couldn't get right into it I found it hard due to the fact it was two authors who write differently. By after the second or third chapter it becomes pretty hard to put down. I don't want to ruin the story but there is two Will Grayson's one written by John and one by David who are both going through difficult times and meet.

Glamour Magazine
Okay this is the cheat one not really a book but as a present for Christmas I got a yearly subscription to Glamour magazine something I have always wanted to try out. After Company stopped doing their magazines I got a bit lost on what magazine to try out instead I tried Vogue they have so much adverts what's with that!? and I tried Elle but didn't love it. So glamour was the next try and I really love it and the excitement of when it will come through the door each month gives me more excitement than I care to admit

                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig