Tuesday, 20 January 2015

REVIEW: YSL Black Opium Perfume


I am way behind the hype yes I know but after getting this for Christmas there was no way I couldn't do a blog post about it the bottle design and smell AHH everything about it is beautiful.

I'd say it's a enquired smell (look at me and my fancy words) it's got a hint of floral, a hint of a vanilla smell mixed with just feeling very fresh. It really sticks throughout the day and I have noticed I have had a few compliments on it so least I know I am smelling well right?. I notice even after washing my scarf's it will still stick a pure A+ from me. There is nothing better than wearing a scarf and you can still smell your perfume from it.

The bottle design looks so beautiful it now takes a pride place next to all my make up and sits there looking slick. The circle to see inside the glass is also way helpful when I am using it all the time and see it going down so I try to stop myself and obviously fail.

YSL Black Opium Perfume

Have you tried it let me know?



                             Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig