Sunday, 4 January 2015

Music of My December

December for music has been a right mix as with all the festivities the Christmas songs are back and I have to admit I ain't a fan that Fairytale of New York drives me insane. Let's see what made the cut with me (cue official chat noise)

Kodaline - Honest
Yes my favourite band are back with new music and a new sound. I have seen a few people not loving it and I wasn't sure first listen it really is different from their previous album but change is important with bands it shows improvement and that they are able to do more. Anyway I love it now and have became pretty addicted bring on the album Kodaline.

Mark Ronson Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
Are you living under a rock if you haven't heard this yet?. It's huge and reason to be it's so addictive I love the older beat Bruno Mars always knows how to really produce a good song.

Hobbie Stuart - Day One
Off chart songs and on to more unknown artist Hobbie's voice is something else, After youtuber Gabby was vlogging and Hobbie popped up I had to go check out his music and I loved it Day One is such a cute song you are gonna love it.

A smaller post than usual with music in December but I really haven't been loving as much, let me know any music finds you got in December.

                                  Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig