Sunday, 11 January 2015

Color Club: Lavender Nude Polish

While we still have to cold weather around I love my grey/purple colours for my nails and Color Clueb have some amazing colours available one being this beautiful lavender colour. It has no exact name but I have gave it lavender I just think it suits it well.

Color club is a pretty unappreciated brand I think but super good, the polishes are so well pigmented. It can usually be around two coats. The only down fall I'd give it is it can take longer than other polishes to dry so I'd go with this when you know you have free time aka go to the toilet before hand.  

Can find Color Club polishes here

                           Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig