Sunday, 25 January 2015

Barry M Polish Shocking Pink

If you can't tell by the colour I am so done with Winter and want Spring already. After searching through my nail varnish collection I remembered this beauty Barry M Shocking Pink and I totally forgot how good it is!.

This polish is one of Barry M best the colour you see in the bottle you get on your nails after one coat. Seriously I was in a rush and applied this in hope it wouldn't need more than one and my luck came up trumps. The pigmentation after one coat is crazy good and the brush is a good thickness that it fits right over the nail. It lasts around two days that's with me doing things non stop so with two coats and you are not as hectic as me you get a week easy!.


This is definitely the hidden gem of my collection and worth picking up in Boots!.

                                      Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig