Thursday, 11 December 2014

Staying Cosy For Winter Routine


There is nothing better than putting on a onesie or a cosy pair of joggers/sweatpants on a winter's night with a hot chocolate so here is my routine.


STEP 1 // Get that make up off your face, as I mentioned in my last post I have been loving the Tea Tree Cleanser from The Body Shop it really helps keep the skin fresh and I need that through winter as my skin gets dry and this has been a saviour.

STEP 2 // Tie the hair into the messiest bun you can and just forget about it it's time to be lazy as you can be.

STEP 3 // Get into the cosy clothes I love my onesie I got last year from New Look (not in stock anymore). But lately I have just been sticking to my baggy jumper from Jack Wills and my joggers/sweatpants to match they are super soft and cosy and a lot easier than the onesie to get off.

STEP 4 // I know I mentioned a hot chocolate above but I have been using the Drink Me Chai Latte more and more often it tastes pretty similar to Costa but you get it at home in a powder. I then get my favourite show or open my Youtube subscription box and sit and watch. DONE SORTED

If you have any little tips for winter leave them below


                                                     Get me on GFC and bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig