Monday, 1 December 2014

Music of my November

November has been such a good month for new music releases and finding new music so this will be hard to knock down to my top but I'll give it a good shot.

Sam Smith Like I Can
Sam performed this on X Factor a few week's back and ever since it's always on the radio and I could not stop listening to it it's become so addictive. I wasn't a huge fan of Sam Smith when came on the scene but I am really warming to his music Like I Can has won me over.

Wretch 32 '6 Words'
This song has pretty much blown up this month with everyone talking about from Ed Sheeran to every Radio 1 DJ so I'd surprised if you haven't hard it yet even if you didn't know who sang it like me at the start. It's pretty different from Wretch 32 usually music but it really works so well for his voice in my opinion and a great way for him to return with new music props to Wretch.

One Direction FOUR Deluxe Edition
You all knew this would make an appearance don't lie with FOUR you can see how much the boys writing skills have been improved and how much they have grown up it's amazing to watch their music grow and grow with them and four brought it. Hitting no.1 in the UK album chart I couldn't be more proud. I am always loving a new song on the album with Act My Age being my current favourite.

Band Aid Do They Know It's Christmas
I freaking love Band Aid and I couldn't be happier that they decided to make another version in order to help with the Ebola virus with it now being the highest selling single in the UK this year it really shows when we all come together to help we really can make a huge difference with  313,000 copies and a total sale to date of 351.000 copies we all really know how to give back when it's right so don't stop supporting and help beat Ebola.

Olly Murs Never Been Better Deluxe Edition
This is a super new release but I have listened to it a good couple times and have fell in love. Olly's albums are always amazing and Up featuring Demi Lovato has been my jam to listen to so far but no doubt it will change.

Tom Odell Real Love
 
There is no getting away from the John Lewis advert and when I realised it was Tom Odell singing on it this year I got so happy his voice is perfect for it. I love this song it's got that Christmas feel to it and that feeling of just wanting to be with family or a partner and having a good old cuddle I am after a cuddle now?

Mallory Knox Shout at the Moon
This is another Radio 1 find while I was doing college work I have Radio 1 on and this came on and I had to find out who it was straight away it just has a tune to it that is really different to I listen to and the music is addictive so worth giving these guys a listen

What music have you been listening to this month?

                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig