Wednesday, 31 December 2014

December | Monthly Favourites


I can't get over that tomorrow is 2015, don't worry My 2014 Favourites will be up soon as well but I wanted to share a few things I have been loving through the month of December.

Rimmel's Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
After finishing my Rimmel Stay Matte I needed to pick up a new foundation, I went for one I have heard a lot about but not tried myself yet. Lasting Finish is a lot more dewier which I think my face thanked me for as the Stay Matte was not letting it breath as much. It blends in so well to the skin so easily. The shade that suits me best is Ivory I do think the collection could do with a few more colours available.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick 111
This is a lipstick I go on a little bit about on here but don't actually wear on a regular basis as it is one you can't wear when eating learned that the hard way. It's super pigmented and one of my top red lipsticks it's a real statement and with a steady hand it looks stunning on.

Benefit High Beam Highlighter
Highlighter isn't something I use often but with Christmas and the festive activities as to say I do whip it out now and again. Right on the cheek bones a little goes a long way with this one with your finger just dab it in and it gives the perfect glow and shape to the face.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo An On Bronze
I do love shimmer/glitter with Christmas and this does the trick it's not over board but gives a little something something. From all the colour tattoo's this is still the best in the collection by a mile.

Bourjois Bronzing Powder
This bronzer does all seasons in my opinion it's just that perfect shade and it's easy to get the right amount of product you want on your brush. Also you can't beat the chocolate bar packaging.

Primark Christmas Jumper
I can't let a December favourites go by without mentioning my Christmas jumper. It's a super cute penguin and it's so soft for the first time a Christmas jumper that didn't me feel like I was the turkey roasting, I gladly wore it on Christmas day around the table and properly looked the most festive.

Will Grayson, Will Grayson
I some how managed to get time to sit down and read this month with college work calming down for Christmas. I am not finished it yet but I am so glad I got back into Will Grayson, Will Grayson I wasn't sure of the story at first as it's written by two authors it can be a bit confusing but I really love it now and I have got infested in the characters and their stories, It's a must read now.
  


                                   Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig