Wednesday, 12 November 2014

The Sticky Trick

Two helpful trick posts in a row? I am just being nice now and this one is for getting that perfect eye-shadow look. It's fair to say I am no make up artist when it comes to eye-shadow but this little trick at least looks like I gave it a good little go.

Sticky bookmarks are something you can usually find in most stationary shops but it can also help in the beauty world. I place the sticky mark at the edge of my eye pointing up and then applied what ever eyeshadow I wish. I gave fellow blogger HelloOctober youtube video of Cara Delevigne make up from a recent gala a go but just changed up some products as I don't own the first Urban Decay Naked palette.

Afterwards I took off the sticky tape and tadah a sharp neat look that you could leave at that or smoke it out.

If you want more beauty tips and tricks tell me down below!

                               Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading

                                                    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig