Thursday, 6 November 2014

The Next Christmas Gift Guide

After my Boots one went so well and picking up the Next Gift Guide I thought I'd give my low down on my top picks from Next's gifts for Christmas so let's get into what Next is bringing this Christmas.

Christmas Home Decor
I literally couldn't pick a couple of things from their home range because it is all so beautiful and cute. You can definitely see a pattern with their Christmas decor range with white and red being in most products which I am all about. They are all super valuable as well with the highest price around £25 so the more you stock up the most of the festive spirit your house will be looking this year.

Hand and Nail Set
There little beauty range looks amazing this Christmas in their little sets and the Hand and Nail set looks the best out of the bunch with a hand cream, hand polish, cuticle cream, nail polish (in light pink) and a nail file. For only £8 it has a lot in it and is super adorable for a gift.

Christmas Jumper
Christmas jumpers are a must and while I usually just nip the Primark Next are really bringing it this year with cute ones and the over the top ones. This one was my favourite out of the lot I love how it isn't to in your face but still has the tad over the toplook.

If you want more of my picks from Christmas gift guides let me know below and where from!


                                         Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                                Thank you for reading
                                                        
                                                                                    x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig