Friday, 28 November 2014

The Autumn Warmth









After my haul post earlier this month I promised I would put the pieces to an OOTD post and I thought I would do it today as I literally can't stop wearing the mustard jumper from H&M. I would size down with this one as I had to buy the small and I am usually a medium but it drowned me when I tried it on the small is still baggy on me as you can see from the pictures. It is super cosy and I have always wanted a proper jumper like this with the knitted pattern on it so with the bright mustard it gives it a twist. As it is baggy it goes really nice with my burgundy skater dress from Primark and it peaks out the bottom and helps the floaty cosy look but still looks like a lot of effort. Matched with Topshop Chelsea Boots and a bright red lip this look is perfect for Autumn and Winter.

Cable-knit Mustard Jumper H&M 
Black Chelsea Boots Topshop
Provocalips Lip Colour in Kiss Me You Fool Rimmel

                                  Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading
                                                                               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig