Monday, 10 November 2014

Office Inspiration

Through blogging and having a tumblr I see so many pretty office space ideas and it only makes me want my own office more and it may be one of the main reasons I can't wait to get a place of my own. A productive space is a productive mind as they say (that might up being written on my wall in my future office) and my bed is where I write pretty much all my posts and well it is comfy and all it's not productive and I don't feel in any way organised.

I picked out a few pictures that took my fancy over on tumblr and thought I'd share my pick of the bunch.  







Also fellow blogger Kate gh0stparties has great d├ęcor inspiration for the home in general so she is so worth checking out if you haven't already.

                                     Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading

                                                    




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig