Sunday, 9 November 2014

A Schedule and Times "Update"!


So I have been blogging what is it nearly a year right?.... I may have just noticed in the last week or so that I haven't actually said when my schedule and times are that I post. What a blogging fail right there but here it is now the low down.

The Days
I upload on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I miss out Friday and Saturday for a little break and it let's me get college work done on those days so I hope that is understandable.

The Time
In the morning around 9am and is posted through all my social media as a reminder.

This post will be linked in my About Me if you ever need remembered.


                                         Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                             Thank you for reading

                                                    


                                                                       
                                                                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig