Thursday, 23 October 2014

Trying Out NYX



When I popped into Next a few days ago I noticed they had started selling NYX products which are pretty rare to find in the UK. 
I thought I'd try a blush out as I have heard a little bit about their blushes .I picked up the blush in Peach even thought it is far from a peach colour it's more a light pink colour when on the cheeks. A little does go a long way with these blushes you only need to tap it in slightly and apply it to the apple of your cheeks and it looks natural and pretty perfect. 
 
I'd say it is pretty similar to the L'oreal Blush in True Rose just a tad darker but applies similar it does have a slight shine/glitter to it so if you are not keen on glitter at all I wouldn't go for it. But if you are after a cult good pink blush this is a one to go for.



NYX Blush in Peach - £6

                                        Get me on Google Friend Connect or bloglovin 
                                                                Thank you for reading



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig