Thursday, 16 October 2014

Boots Christmas Sets: Wish List

It's fair to say when it comes to Christmas the Boot's gift sets always have it on point and I start looking at them straight when it hits October to see what one's take my fancy.

I thought I would do a list of my top 6 sets I found will nosing in the Boot's Christmas catalogue (it's free so go have a look in your local Boots) and when I nipped into the shop.

WAH Nail's Dreamy Days Trend Kit
I have heard really good things about WAH Nail's in tons of magazine so when this set popped up when I was flicking through the catalogue I was curious it is a perfect way in creeping into their polishes but at a great price. Who would say no to some cute palm tree nail stickers right?
Includes: 2 polishes in LA Day and Slicker Than Your Average, yellow nail art pen, palm tree and peace sign stickers and 3 sponges for some nail art.

Ciate Candy Cane House
Ciate polishes are one of my favourites and when I seen their sets last year I knew I would want them again this year. First of the packaging is to adorable to handle it looks like a ginger bread house with candy canes over it and inside are the polishes the fact the polishes are glitter screams Christmas time polish.
Includes: 4 scented glitter polishes in Candy Craze,Ginger Snap, Tangled Tinsel and Snow Fall.

Fragrance Sample Gift Set
I couldn't find this one on Boot's website but it is in their catalogue so will be in the shops and I just think it is such a good idea for a perfume lover who would love to try out loads of perfumes, It is also handy for those little ones you want to throw in your handbag.
Includes: 8 selected samples and a gift card so the receiver can purchase the full size of their favourite.

Bleach London Rainbow Hair Kit
If you read my review on Bleach London Hair Crayon or follow me on Instagram you'll know I have been experimenting with colours on my hair recently which is something I have never done before. So when I noticed this in Boots I was all over curious about it and so would any other hair crazy girl.
Includes: 6 mini non-permanent colours and a hairdressing bag.

Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box
I was having a look at all of Benefit's gift sets since they really bring it when it comes to Christmas and this definitely wins against them all with their best selling blushes all in one box and only at £30 it's basically heaven in a box. This is properly my favourite in my list and with the adorable packaging as well it's all basically to die for.
Includes: 5 Benefit blushes in dandelion, sugar-bomb, CORALista, bella bamba, rockateur, holla bronzer, watt's up highlighter and a brush.

Clinique Whole Lotta Chubby
I have never tried any of the Chubby collection but when you are getting 4 for only £20 I am so willing to give them a go specially with the colour collection you are getting in the set.
Includes: Woppin' Watermelon, Plushest Punch, Pudgy Peony, Grandest Grape and a make up bag.

Let me know what is on your wish list?

follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig