Sunday, 28 September 2014

The Crusoe

 It's fair to say this has been the longest week of my life like ever with placement and catching the cold and flu I am an utter state. So when my Mum suggested we go for a drive and find a place for lunch I agreed to help me get out of my rut.


 
Wearing: Top New Look, Jacket ZARA and Nail Polish Essie Case Of You
  My mum is way better at finding places to go to than me so whatever she suggested I went with so we ended up at The Crusoe Hotel which was so picturesque outside sorry for no pictures from me then my phone was not wanting to work with me but there is a few on their website. I went for the Robinson Crusoe Burger which had jalapeños, cheese and salami in it and seriously was to die for and you have to love the thick chips you get at bar lunches that's when you know they are proper.

Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend!
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig