Monday, 29 September 2014

September | Monthly Favourites

 It's that time of month again when I share items I have been loving through all of September so let's get into it.

I have talked about this blush a couple times on my blog it literally takes me through every season and right now I am loving the orange shade in the palette. When I think orange shades I do worry for that oompla loompa look but this is super natural and so perfect for that Autumn shade.
I love my pinky nude lipsticks and this has been my go to it's definitely more nude undertone than pink but it does give a very subtle pink colour to the lips that's perfect for everyday wear.
I have't been really feeling mascara this month as much as my It's A Mascara Off post would make you think. So for something on the eyes I have just been using nude eyeliner to waken my face up and still look natural.
As I said above I have really been going for the natural look and since I have had major break out lately with being unwell I haven't really been applying foundation. So I have just been applying concealer to my usual places. I wasn't big on this concealer at first but it has really grown on me and it gives that perfect coverage.
Flannels are such a statement piece all year around but I have always had problem with size as I am not exactly small chested so I finally went for a oversized one and it's goes with everything if you read my recent outfit post you'd know I love styling it with my stripped dress. 
Phone Case
After my last case broke I picked up  Gabb's case from the lovely Velvetgh0st and its so cute I love the cute design and it stands out in my bag when I am looking for it.
I have had smoothies for ages but I finally got around to buying a blender to make my own. It blends 
so well and I love that there is so little cleaning since you are blending in the bottle. 

Let me know what you have been loving down below
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig