Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Music of My September

September has been so good in my music front this month there has been so much releases that I have been loving so this will be difficult.

1. James Bay - Let It Go

After hearing him sing at the Burberry show at LFW I went hunting for his music and his voice is just so refreshing and new . You can tell this guy is going to be huge and specially after he was in the Radio 1 live lounge which I try listen to most weeks and everyone seems to go big once Radio 1 has lashed on to them. I think you can also tell from his music he spends a lot of time on it just go listen and tell me what you think. P.S search for his song scars it's not on any of his EP's but is just flawless.

2. Hunter Hayes - Tattoo

I love my bit of country music and Hunter Hayers gives that but with a twist tattoo is up beat but still has that country vibe to it and damn does he look flawless through out this video. He is coming to the UK soon so you'll bet I'll be buying tickets.

3. Passenger - A Case Of You

When I need some chill and easy to listen to songs to listen to I always go for passenger and this is just beautiful one the view behind them and the singing is just major flawless. There is something about Passenger that makes me want to go to give the guy a cuddle come be addicted to this like me.


4. One Direction - Steal My Girl
I am hearing really Rebekah in all of your heads but if you followed me over on twitter you'd know how obsessed I am with these boys and have been from when they were just these teeny boys on X Factor and making my twitter just my name didn't hide or get me away that I will never get away from these boys music. Steal My Girl is from the boys new album FOUR released in November and I am actually surprisingly loving it. I was a bit worried with the name but it's actually really different than I expected it to be.

5. The Script - Never Seen Anything 'Quite Like You'
That's it I know my wedding song I may be way off marriage but if this does not play at my wedding I shall be very gutted. It is just a right love song and my favourite of The Script's new album it just makes me want to buy a dress and dance about (not that I can dance..).

6. Lower Than Atlantis - Emily
I stumbled across Lower Than Atlantis when I had Radio 1 on and have been obsessed ever since their sound is one I haven't really got into before but I am loving them and Emily is a song you will have on repeat for days.

7. Fall Out Boy - Centuries
Fall Out Boy know how to make good songs and centuries is just one of them it's one of them songs you just want to play as loud as you can. I have had this on repeat for way to long than I should.

leave music suggestions down below!

don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig