Wednesday, 17 September 2014

Get To Know Me Better

Excuse my horrid hand writing but I thought I would do 50 random questions so you could get to know me better as I realized I have never done anything like this

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? The kitchen making lunch I may love my food.
2.   Who are you in love with?  no one I am a lone wolf (I may be watching to much Teen Wolf).

3.   Have you ever eaten a crayon? I don't think so...
4.   Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? My bed covers yes I am still in bed it's a blogging day.
5.   When is the last time you went shopping? Two weekends ago I have been so good with my money for once.
6.   Are you wearing socks right now? nope.
7.   Does your family have a car worth over £2,000? not a clue.
8.   When was the last time you went out of town?  a weekend ago!
9.   Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?  nope watched a couple online though!
10. Are you hot? Well of course I mean a girl dressed in oversized clothes and hair that looks like its been through a bush is a dream right? ahaha!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? A blackberry,blueberry and banana smoothie.
12. What are you wearing right now? A baggy jumper from George at Asda and my PJ bottoms.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? Must be the car wash as I don't even have a car.
14. Last food you ate? Hummas with chicken on crackers.:D
15. Where were you last week at this time? In the shower.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope as I said above I have been good with money.
17. When is the last time you ran? At the weekend,can't remember why.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched? don't think I have watched any at all..
19. What is your favourite animal? Guinea pigs and puppies. 
20. Your dream vacation? Greece it always looks so beautiful in pictures I am dying to go.
21. Last person’s house you were in? My friend's Jordan.:D
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?  I broke my wrist a couple of years ago it was agony.
23. Have you been in love?  Yes, only once.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really no.
25. Last musical you saw? Actually have no clue.
26. What’s your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? I don't think I have one oh dear I better find one.
27. What are your plans for tonight? Youtube videos and bed sounds about right.
28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment? My friend Leigh.
29. Next trip you are going to take?  I have nothing planned :(
30. Ever go to camp? Nope think it's a real American thing.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school? No idea what that is but nope I think.
32. What do you want to know about the future? Work abroud/or on a cruise ship then come home and move to either London/Brighton and work in a nursery. That's the plan anyway ahaha!
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope, I am oh natural.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit? Nope I am healthy as can be.
35. Where is your best friend? At work.
36. How is your best friend? He is fantastic as far as I know.
37. Do you have a tan? I am pale as can be.
38. What are you listening to right now? Radio 1 and Clean Bandit - Rather Be is on.
39. Do you collect anything? Make up and clothes, I used to collect bouncy balls when I was younger.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? If I told you I'd be gossiping.
41. Last time you got stopped by police or pulled over?  Never I am a good little one.
42. Do you drink your cola with a straw? I don't drink fizzy juice.
43. What does your last text message say? "Yeah gone from nothing to two in one day haha" from my lovely friend Abby when I was telling her Estee from EssieButton tweeted me and Jake from Rixton favoured my tweet. 
44. Do you like hot sauce? Love the stuff!
45. Last time you took a shower? I am just about to after I have wrote this post.
46. Do you need to do laundry? Yes, but no doubt I will keep putting it off.
47. What is your heritage? Scottish, British
48. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes, unlucky for him.
49. Are you rich? No, I got called it a couple of days ago and laughed.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night? Watching Teen Wolf told you I am addicted

If you read all of them then you are a star and my favourite reader I hope you now know me a little better.
on't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig