Monday, 1 September 2014

Essential Mini Clothing Haul

After seeing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeUp wardrobe series it made me want to clear out my own so I finally found the time to clear it and get rid of clothes that either are to big now or I don't like and I gave them away to charity. So while doing this I seen I was missing some essential pieces for everyday and went on a little shopping trip that I am telling my self I was aloud.


After seeing Anna from ViviannaDoesMakeUp wardrobe series it made me want to clear out my own so I finally found the time to clear it and get rid of clothes that either are to big now or I don't like and I gave them away to charity. So while doing this I seen I was missing some essential pieces for everyday and went on a little shopping trip that I am telling my self I was aloud.








I have always had problems with finding a good pair of shorts and I have heard so much about the Topshop Moto Hallie Denim Hotpants from fashion blogs right now they seem to be everywhere about how comfy they are to wear which I am all for in a pair of shorts. Also the acid wash and the fact they are high waisted it's all just a winner for me. When I was looking through my t-shirts I noticed the lack of stripes I own and I find stripes flattering on me so I picked up this top from Topshop's tall section called Stripe Lace Panel Tee I love the extra detail to the sleeves and the bottom it gives something extra to a plain striped top. I also picked up a Striped T-Shirt Dress from Zara. I love how basic it is but will go with so much. A nice big scarf, some boots and that dress will end up being my winter look I am betting on it and I love the sleeves how it gives that relaxed look so you don't look so dressed up. Lastly is a good pair of sweatpants let's admit everyone needs a pair for lounging around the house and I didn't have a good pair yet. I have looked at the Jack Wills Sweatpants one's for a while now and finally went for it they are so soft and amazing quality so are way worth it (I may even have them on now and loving them).


hope you liked this post!
let me know your essentials!
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig