Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Sephora Haulin'






Ever since Sephora started shipping to the UK I have wanted to place an order and I finally got around to it as I really dislike the £15.00 shipping so it was a treat and a pure once in a blue moon purchase.




You've got to love some good samples and Sephora are spot on with theirs I have always wanted to try some Becca and Make Up For Ever products so I picked the Becca Foundation and the Make Up For Ever Setting Spray and as I am a beauty insider (totally free) you get free mini mascara and lipstick from Make Up For Ever on your birthday month. I tried out the mascara when I opened it and damn that brush is something else I so have to share in another post. For my last sample I picked Anastasia Brow Powder but when I opened the box I got Omorovicza Facial Polisher so that was the only down fall of the whole order as I was looking forward to trying it out, but I have never tried any Omorovixza products so it will give me chance to try it out and let you know. For my actual main purchase I got one of their lip sets called Give Me Some Lip which are so worth it you get so much more for your money it included the Buxom gloss that I have been using all the time since getting it. It smells so so good. It also included Nars gloss in Orgasm, Marc Jacobs gloss in Kissability. Urban Decay lipstick in Naked, Bite lip crayon in Meritage which I am excited to try out ever since hearing Fleur from FleurDeForce talk about them and lastly the Smashbox gloss in Pout.

If you want me to do a post with any of these products let me know down below and I'll be happy to do it!

hope you liked this haul post!

don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig