Thursday, 21 August 2014

OOTD | That Basic White



I haven't done a OOTD post in what feels like forever so I thought I'd do a quick one for today's post enjoy. Clothing is linked if available.






White Tee - Primark
Flannel Shirt - New Look
Leggings - Zara (Similar) 
Bag - Miss Selfridge
Trainers - Nike 

It's such a super casual outfit but totally works for those days you just want to throw something on and be done but know you are still looking decent. I carry this look through summer and winter to be honest (because let's be true we don't get much of a summer in the UK). I am loving using my older Miss Selfridge bag the bow is so adorable on it and I totally forgot how well it goes with most of my outfits. I also love how the flannel gives that extra colour to my basic black and white style.



hope you liked this post!

don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin thank you for reading!

x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig