Wednesday, 13 August 2014

My Travel Make-Up Brushes

When it comes to travelling I like to try take brushes that can work for more than one product that I am taking because they really do take up a lot of room and since I have been travelling a lot lately I have finally worked out my staples that work for everything and wanted to share.




First of the case for my brushes is from Real Techniques you get them with all their sets and I have a good couple of them now they hold a good couple of brushes and keep them clean and tidy what's not to love.

Real Techniques Blush Brush // £9.99
I use this brush for my blush, bronzer, powder and highlight when I am travelling it works for applying all four of them so well. It is a big brush so really evenly spreads the product where you want it as well. Plus it has a flat bottom if you want to stand it up it will.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush (from Core Collection) // £21.99
This is properly my all time favourite foundation brush there hasn't been one foundation that I feel it hasn't worked well with for example the Rimmel Wake Me Up and the Rimmel Stay Matte are so easily applied ith this brush which is what you want if you are travelling one because who wants to spend ages blending in and if it's somewhere sunny it can be a right struggle if it takes ages to blend. It also works well with BB Creams after I tried it with a sample of the Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream SPF 25 and it blended in beautifully.

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush (from Starter Set) // £21.99 
I seriously don't think I could live without this brush it works amazing to blend my concealer in (it also works amazing getting fall out from eyeshadow away). It blends any concealer I use perfectly around the nose, under the eyes or any blemishes. I seriously could not fault this brush at all all of the Real Techniques brushes I couldn't fault really they are a major staple in my collection good quality for such good prices.

MAC 217 // £19.00
People keep trying to look for dupes for this but I don't think there is anything better than the original it just beats them all. It works well for blending eyeshadow and for getting it in the corner it's a real all rounder . If you need a brush for every eyeshadow look this bad boy is the one.

Brow Brush
I couldn't even tell you where this is from I got it that long ago but it works amazingly on my brows (p.s who wants a brow 101 post soon?) it shapes them which is something I need as I have pretty thick brows and one rub of the eye they are usually ruined so this gets carried around all the time.

Sorry for the writing in gray something is up with blogger and half my writing wouldn't change to black
hope you liked this post!
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig