Friday, 8 August 2014

Clarins HydraQuench Cream | Review







Lately I have been breaking out way more than usual and while I love my Simple moisturiser I wanted to give something else a go to see if it would help. I saw the Clarins HydraQuench Cream and thought I would give it a go. It is for normal to dry skin which lately my skin has became and thought it was the perfect time to get a product made for my type of skin rather than a normal moisturiser.



The cream is light on the skin so it doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the skin rather it feels soft and calming which is what I am after in a moisturiser. It has also helped from my breakouts straight away after a day of using the cream I noticed a huge difference which is something I have never had before in a moisturiser. After a good few uses I could see my break out had totally calmed down and were definitely not as bad as they were the days before using the moisturiser. For being unsure of a moisturiser for the price when I could get one for cheaper out of Boots or Superdrug it was so worth it, it works so fast and gave me a clear and softer face quicker than my Simple one ever did and you get a good amount of product for the price.


Definitely a repurchase! 

hope you enjoyed this post
don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect or over on bloglovin

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig