Sunday, 13 July 2014

Review | Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

 
I said in my Beach/Pool Staples post that I wanted to do a full review post on the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray as it is a product I have been curious about for the longest time. It's been out for ages but I never got my hands on it I remember reading everyone raving on about it though.



 

I love that you can get a mini size first to try it out which I went for as the bigger bottle is obviously a lot more expensive to buy. I love that the bottle is sturdy and hard so you don't have to worry about it exploding if it's in your bag or are on a plane as well.


It says on the product that it will rekindle the texture your hair gets after a ocean swim which in my past isn't nice and usually just salty. Blame that on having thick hair I suppose but I thought I should give this a go and see what texture it gives me. It says on the back it can be sprayed on dry or damp hair I have usually been spraying it on my hair dry which I prefer I did try it when coming straight out of the pool and I didn't feel it worked as well and just made my hair feel sticky and brought no texture to my hair at all. When spraying it on dry hair it's easier to work in the hair I usually just scrunch it in my hand after spraying then let go and gives a nice windswept texture to my hair but doesn't go over board where I feel my hair is then a mess. 


The product also smells nice in my opinion really like a beachy smell which helps since we are after that look when spraying it. It's also a handy little size for your hand bag when you wanna top up your hair though out the day. Tip I like spraying a bit of dry shampoo in after to help the texture even more any brand will do as I think they are all about the same. 

            Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray - £15.00 1.7 oz
                                                             - £26.00 4 oz

have you used it before and what did you think worth it or not?
thank you for reading hope you liked it.
don't forget to follow me on bloglovin 
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig