Monday, 5 May 2014

April | Monthly Favourites!


It's that time again I haven't changed much or used much new things this month but I have been loving what I have been using.



The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleanser // First of this smells amazing if you like tea tree like myself. I love using it after I have used my usual cleanser just to make sure I have gotten everything off and cleansed fully. It is a foam which I thought was different as well and works perfect on a cotton pad then used over the face £5.00

MUA Heaven and Earth Palette // I like to call this my dupe for Naked 2 palette it's full of brown shades with a couple of creamer ones perfect for the natural look that I prefer on most day's. I also love using the bottom right in one for my eyebrows this month it's a better match than the one I was using before in the Naked 2 palette and overall the shades are so opaque and perfect for everyday specially for only £4.00 seriously!. (if you would like swatches of all the colours let me know I would love to do a review)

L'oreal Kerastase Paris Styling Forme Fatale // I think I have talked about this product before but I just can't get over it. It's basically a gel consistency you put in before blow drying your hair and gives it so much volume like no kidding loads I don't know what I would do without this product now it's in my life it makes me feel I just stepped of a vogue catwalk (I wish!).

Zara Leggings // These are the comfiest things I have ever bought they are so thick so you aren't worrying about your bum and the panels at the side slim the leg down I seriously love them so much and are perfect for sticking a jumper over the top and just wearing the leggings a cute outfit in seconds. I'm also planning to wear them to travel soon because I know they will be comfort through out the whole plane ride. (looked online they don't do the exact same one's any more but have similar)

Hope you liked this post
don't forget to find me on bloglovin
any request for posts leave below!
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig