Monday, 21 April 2014

Weekend in Photos | Easter Weekend

Friday









Saturday 







Sunday









Friday // I spent the day with my Mum since we were both off we went out for lunch then went down to the Links Market it comes every year where I live with rides and burger vans.

Saturday // This was the weekend I go to my Dad's and we spend the day in the back garden as the weather in the UK has been beautiful I even got a tan. We had lunch with my nana and grandad then had a gin and tonic in the back garden bliss right?!

Sunday // Since it was Easter Sunday all of the family got together and we had a Easter egg hunt around the garden for the children and my nana put on a buffet for everyone it was really nice to have all the family together 

Hope you enjoyed this post on my weekend
how was your's?
x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig