Sunday, 6 April 2014

Spending Time With People You Care About | Love

Recently I have been reminded by the lovely TalkBeckyTalk and her Sister xTwinkleLashesx who sadly lost their Dad recently, they have both posted video's about it even if you have never heard of them I suggest watching the video. I feel it really does remind you how lucky you are to have someone to say I love you to. Whether it's your parents, siblings, friends or a boyfriend/girlfriend it really reminds you the importance of spending time with the most important people in your life as they could leave at any time. 

I think I get my love of baking and food from my Dad, well I don't think I know it and as a spur of the moment today we decided to make some simple crispy cakes (which tasted lovely in case you were wondering). Spending time baking with my Dad reminds me of when I was younger and it's just a generally nice time to spend with him no matter what age I 'am.

We used Corn Flakes and Co-operative Chocolate




I didn't manage to get my Dad in a photo but a hand will do right?


I totally didn't lick the bowl clean...

The end result was A+ I'd say!



Hope you liked this post
now go and spend some time with the one's you love
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig