Saturday, 19 April 2014

Saturday Round-Up | Fitness Week



I have loved fitness week and I hope you got as much out of it as possible I'm round up everything so when you feel crap you can come back to this and find everything important in one post



Do's and Don't

  • Do always drink as much water as possible
  • Do try to get in your 5 a day
  • Do workout as much as possible
  • Do have a rest day
  • Do use every place possible for motivation
  • Do try to workout before eating
  • Don't think not eating is going to work
  • Don't over work your self
Remember how good you will feel about your self after every workout.






The better I eat, the better I look. The better I look, the better I feel. The better I feel, the better I eat.
Hope you enjoyed Fitness Week and if you can think of any other theme weeks let me know below
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig