Saturday, 12 April 2014

Mini Haul | Beauty and Books





Just a little mini haul to get you through the weekend, this is what I have collected over this week and wanted to share.


I finally got around to getting the newest issue of Company Magazine I get it every month without fail how beautiful does Bella Thorne look on the cover?!

While in Sainsbury's yesterday I noticed books for only £1.99 and I'm a huge book nerd. I actually just finished Looking for Alaska and how dare you John Green!. While looking through the books on offer I noticed West End Girls the cover really caught my attention and the blurb was really interesting read here.

I may have went into Boots through out the week I have already talked about one of the products in my last post about Spring products. I got my hands on one of the colour rush balms from the Rita Ora collection in Make Me Blush, I also got another Rimmel lipsticks from the Kate Moss collection these are my favourite drugstore lipsticks so of course I'm always getting more I got a beautiful pink colour in 101. Lastly was a need so this makes an exception I ran out of my Match Perfection foundation and have always wanted to try out the Stay Matte by Rimmel so no time like the present and I went out and bought it I'll make sure to tell you how it goes. 




Hope you liked this little post
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig