Friday, 11 April 2014

Cheeks,Lips & Nails | Spring










When it comes to Spring it's all about the pastels the pinks and the lime greens . I'm totally aboard that and have been dipping back into my pastel nail polish, my pink blushes and lighter lipsticks.

L'Oreal True Match Blush Rosewood // £7.69 - This blush is basically my holy grail when it comes to peachy pink blushes I have had it for a while now and I still always go back to it over other blushes I own. The beautiful peachy colour works perfectly for Spring as it looks very natural but brings just enough colour to the cheeks. The pigmentation as you can see from the swatches above is very high you literally only need the tiniest bit of it which is handy as it will last even longer.

Rimmel Colour Rush Balm Make Me Blush // £5.99 - This is from the new Rita Ora collection which I'm loving as I am a huge Rita Ora fan. With one glide on the lips it can look like your lips but better but after two it becomes very bright It doesn't even show as well on pictures as it does in real life. It's a bright pink so yet again perfect for Spring to give that pop of colour. While I have only just got it recently I can already find it very hydrating also.

Rimmel 60 Seconds Polish Do Not Disturb // £3.69 - On different websites they have them different names which is confusing just so you know. This beautiful light mint green colour is again from the Rita Ora collection and I got it free from Boots as they were doing a three for two offer on all Rimmel products right now. This colour applies amazingly well with a big brush so it swipes much easier onto the nail with only two coats and as the name says it does dry in nearly 60 seconds which is great if you are busy but want to apply polish before you go. P.S this would look great with a tan if you are going on holiday soon.

Essie Polish Mojito Madness // £3.03 - I don't have a swatch of this colour but you can look it up on google and you get pictures of it on nails. It's a bright nearly neon lime green and I have never heard anyone talk about it properly because it's from a old collection in 2012. It's got an amazing brush on it which literally need one swipe across the nail and it's done no streaks or odd little patches it's for sure my favourite Essie polish hands down.

Hope you liked this post on some Spring beauty products
don't forget to find me on all my social media links
x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig