Saturday, 29 March 2014

My Legs Dragged Me To Primark!


I swear they did and I may have bought more than I expected to most of what I got was for going on holiday if that is a good enough excuse I'll let you decide on that one.

So since Wednesday I have been feeling a little bit sorry for my self as I have been so ill like the type you wouldn't wish on your mortal enemy and I'm still trying to get over it so with my Mum we took out selves to Primark for a little bit of retail therapy.
Cami Top with Floral Design - £4
Marvel long jumper -£10 Care Bear PJ top (has shorts to match)-£8
   Beach Bag -£4  Denim Looking Shoes -£6 Navy Shoes -£3
Daisy Flower Shorts- £4 Beach Cover Up- £5
Daisy Fake Nails- £1

I thought I would also add a sneaky delivery I got from ebay that arrived when I got back from Primark it's these beautiful Jack Wills flip flops for only £8 and they were originally £19 what a bargain.

                      


Can't beat a good trip to Primark when you get such lovely clothes for amazing prices hope I haven't made you want to go now and spend money but hey you can totally blame me.




What is the best bargain you have bought lately?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Heyy Beauty

    Super chic blog, loves it :*

    Please check out mine and follow mee, ill follow you back :)

    much love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig