Thursday, 27 March 2014

Hello Hiya and Welcome to my Blog!

Hello lovely people!

I have always wanted to get into blogging and finally decided to join the bandwagon as I now have more time on my hands as I'm finishing my college course in a SVQ Childcare with one more year I'll get to finally start working in a job I have been wanting to do for so long!.

Of course you will want to know the basics about me I'm Rebekah Cunningham the Mary in my url is my middle name and keeps it short and sweet!. I'm 19 and to be 20 in August 9th so get that in your diaries or not since that means I wont be a teenager any longer and that it just way to scary to even think about. I live in Fife, Scotland but not to worry I'm not into haggis much. As I said above I'm studying Childcare and I'm currently in a work placement at a primary school with a load of primary 1's which I'm enjoying so much and dreading actually having to leave it.

The whole reason I wanted to blog is I'm a full confessed shopaholic, beauty junkie and everything else you could think of. I think I own more clothes than anyone should have and I wear properly 50% of what I have but still won't chuck anything out.I will hopefully try include some yummy recipe ideas as I love my food like everyone else!. I will also pop some of my day to day getting up to's to keep you update with my life.

So please join me in my new blogging experience if you are excited as I'm for my new start to something a little different than I have ever done before.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig