Monday, 31 March 2014

A School/Work Trip | Edinburgh Castle

If you read my first post or my about me above you'll know I do a work placement at a primary school for my course and on Wednesday we went as a class to Edinburgh Castle it was a pretty rushed trip and I had a group I had to keep my eye on but still enjoyed being there again it's one of my all time favourite places to go (ill or not) I have a love for historical buildings and history of that era so expect more posts about castles and palaces as I have one of those fancy national trust cards that are cheaper in the long if you like they type of places and it also get's you in quicker you know when you are always waiting in line then you notice those ones wondering in with ease that is me. 



What a view right?!
What did you get up to this weekend?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© rebekahmaryx. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig